Dear...

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Monniversary: Maret!


Happy Monniversary...

I know I'm a day late for posting this. I know this is our last monniversary before the big day that will change our life. I know this blog deserved the best monniversary writing yesterday.

Yet I do not have the mood to write.

While, up to now mood is essential for these monniversary writings.

Silent. Plain. Numb. Exhausted. Four words that kept lingering in my mind, and blocking the love, fun, and warmth.

We've been together for, um... 27 months? Yup. That means we had twenty-seven monniversaries - a term that doesn't even exist - including the ups and downs between it.

But today, after 27 monniversaries, I can't write anything about us or my own feeling. Funny, huh?

So, instead of leaving this page blank, I chose to blabber around about these monniversaries.

I'm blank. I'm out of words.

Or am I just having a cold feet?



- indie -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...